Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thank the Troops

In the past, I've posted items that informed readers how they can help the troops directly. Such help usually was in the form of money donations or volunteer opportunities.

However, today, I am going to tell you how you can do something very simple that will not cost you a dime. Thank the troops by sending them an electronic message. Yes, it's that easy.

Go to America Supports You – Thank the Troops, type in your name, location and a message and it will be delivered to our troops by the Department of Defense. A simple message of thanks, prayers or “we're thinking of you” goes a long way in lifting the spirits and morale of our servicemen and women who have been away from home for such a long time. Words have impact. Send a message today to show your thanks and support.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I tried to post on that link for support soldiers and it gave me an error.

Patriot said...

It happened to me too and I have sent a message to America Supports You to inform them of the error.

Thanks for following up.

Patriot said...

I have heard back from America Supports You and the link to Thank the Troops should be working now.