Thursday, February 19, 2009

Product Review - U.S. Air Force Flag



The United States Air Force can trace its roots back to August 1, 1907 when it was formed as an Aeronautical Division of the Army Signal Corps. In 1920, the Air Service (as it was called then) was officially made a combat arm of the U.S. Army and its name was changed to the Air Corps in 1926. The Air Corps remained a part of the U.S. Army until September 18, 1947 when it won its independence and became known as the United States Air Force.

THE AIRMAN'S CREED

This is the Airman's promise to country and colleagues.

I am an American Airman.
I am a warrior.
I have answered my nation's call.

I am an American Airman.
My mission is to fly, fight, and win.
I am faithful to a proud heritage,
a tradition of honor,
and a legacy of valor.

I am an American Airman,
guardian of freedom and justice,
my nation's sword and shield,
its sentry and avenger.
I defend my country with my life.

I am an American Airman:
wingman, leader, warrior.
I will never leave an airman behind,
I will never falter,
and I will not fail.

Shining Star Flags & Bandanas is proud to offer high-quality nylon U.S. Air Force flags made 100% in the United States of America. We have 2'x3', 3'x5' and 4'x6' sizes available. We also offer a yellow fringed indoor crown flag in 3'x5' and 4'x6' sizes only.

Show your support for the U.S. Air Force and fly its flag today!

No comments: